Design an Event Website - Online Course
Short, sharp, topic specific focused online classes, live with our industry experts
Our new online micro masterclass courses offer flexible & progressive online learning opportunities at a low cost. Gain new skills, interact in real-time with our industry experts, and take the opportunity to ask questions relevant to you or your business.
Our Online Micro MasterClass Courses are:
- Live Classes...Not Pre-Recorded
- Real Time Support...Not Self-Taught
ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Course Name: Design an Event Website
Course Code: MMCDEW021120OLC
Course Dates: Monday 2 November 2020
Course Duration: Three hours
Course Hours: 6.00 pm- 9.00 pm (London Time)
Course Delivery: Live Online Class
Course Certificate: MasterClass in Design an Event Website
Awarded By: The Event School London
Invest in this online training course with Sharifa Wilkinson to experience focused, comprehensive training with The Event School London and take the opportunity to gain new skills for the future.
This course is intended for the beginner level website builder and aims to guide participants through designing event websites for increased professional exposure and/or event promotion.
Your Online Course Facilitator, Sharifa Wilkinson, has worked with Organising Committees in Venue Management and Operations Planning for international events for the 2015 Pan/ Parapan Am Games, the 2018 Commonwealth Games and the 2019 Arafura Games.
Adding to her expertise in international venue and events are Sharifa's qualifications with a Master of Education - Society, Cultures and Languages and Bachelor of Science: Sport Management & Global Political Economy.
- Expert tuition from Sharifa, an experienced international event and venue manager and specialist international events trainer
- Small online clases with strictly limited numbers (maximum 10) offers an exclusive, premium online learning experience
- Classes are live...ideal for real-time interaction and feedback
- Interact and share your experiences with other like minded participants