MasterClass in Corporate Event Management Course
Company events are wide-ranging and can involve organising board meetings and shareholder meetings, product launches, conferences, away days, training workshops, seminars, trade or expo stands, marketing events, company dinners and awards, networking events, sponsorship events, company parties (e.g. milestone company anniversaries, Christmas or office parties), executive retreats, incentive trips, corporate dinners and a host of other professional business events.
Regardless of the scale, company events require professional organisational skills and an ability to create a seamless experience for busy participants and engaging programme.
Gaining valuable specialist corporate event management skills will upgrade your event experience and enhance your career opportunities.
CORPORATE EVENT MANAGEMENT COURSE DETAILS
Course Name: MasterClass in Corporate Event Management
Course Code: MCCORPEM051120
Course Start Date: Thursday 5 November 2020
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Days: Thursday & Friday
Course Hours: 10am - 4pm
Course Venue: Training in Venues on the ExCeL London campus
Royal Victoria Docks, London E16 1XL
Certificate: MasterClass in Certificate in Corporate Event Management
Awarded By: The Event School London
Additional Certification: CPD Certified with The CPD Certification Service
- Expert tuition from event industry professionals
- CPD Certified with The CPD Certification Service
- Face-to-face training provides supportive interaction with your Facilitator. Face-to-face learning provision offers the opportunity to receive information, motivation, timely feedback, mentoring and coaching from the course Facilitator.
- Small groups with strictly limited numbers offer a unique experience
- Training venues located on the ExCeL London campus - one of Europe's premier exhibtion and event campuses and home of London's International Convention Centre (ICC)