Certificate in Festival and Cultural Event Management - Online Evening Classes
ONLINE EVENING CLASSES
Join us for an intensive, comprehensive and unique, premium online learning experience.
Our Online Courses are:
- Live Classes...Not Pre-Recorded
- Real Time Teaching...Not Self-Taught
Course Name: Certificate in Festival and Cultural Event Management
Course Code: CFCEM290920OLC
Course Start Date: Monday 28 September 2020
Course End Date: Monday 16 November 2020
Course Duration: 8 weeks
Online Class Days: Monday Evenings
Online Class Hours: 6pm - 9pm each Monday Evening (BST e.g. London Time)
Delivery Method: Live Online Classes
Certificate: Certificate in Festival and Cultural Event Management
Awarded by: The Event School London
Interested in a career planning Festivals and Cultural Events where no two days are the same?
If you love to organise people and logistics, have good planning skills, excel at problem solving and love variety and creativity in your work, then a career in festivals and cultural event management may be ideal for you.
Expert tuition will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to plan and deliver festivals and cultural events from start to finish.
Whether you are looking for the foundation skills and knowledge you need for a career change into festival and cultural event management, or you are in an event role and want to ensure you have solid foundations to succeed and progress within the industry, then the Certificate in Festivals and Cultural Event Management is the ideal programme.
- Expert tuition from event industry professionals
- Guest speakers providing different perspectives on roles in the industry
- Small online clases with strictly limited numbers (maximum 10) offers an exclusive online learning experience
- Classes are live and delivered by our industry expert Facilitators, ideal for real-time interaction and feedback
- Interact in your online classes with other participants and share your learning and experiences