Event Entrepreneurship - Online Course
Short, sharp, topic specific, focused online classes, live with our industry experts
Our new online micro masterclass courses offer flexible & progressive online learning opportunities at a low cost. Gain new skills, interact in real-time with our industry experts, and take the opportunity to ask questions relevant to you or your business.
Our Online Micro MasterClass Courses are:
- Live Classes...Not Pre-Recorded
- Real Time Support...Not Self-Taught
ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Course Name: Event Entrepreneurship
Course Code: MMCEE280920OLC
Course Duration: 5 Hours
Course Dates: Monday 28 September 2020
Course Hours: 10.00am - 4.00pm (1 hour lunch break)
Course Delivery: Live Online Classes
Course Certificate: Micro MasterClass in Event Entrepreneurship
Awarded By: The Event School London
Invest in this online training course with Rachel Williams to experience focused, comprehensive event entrepreneurship training with The Event School London and take the opportunity to build start-up business expertise for your event planning business or consultancy.
This online course is designed to help you understand the administration and behind-the-scenes work needed to set up a successful event planning business.
Your Online Course Facilitator, Rachel Williams, works with both event and venue clients to develop fresh ideas that create memorable experiences and unrivalled events. Rachel supports venues and event organisers in looking differently at their strategies and how they can more effectively plan, organise and market their events.
- Expert tuition from Rachel Williams, one of London's leading venue and event consultants
- Small online clases with strictly limited numbers (maximum 10) offers a unique online learning experience
- Classes are live...ideal for real-time interaction and feedback
- Interact and share your experiences with other like minded participants